Memory

來源: silly-kitt 2006-01-04 22:01:49 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1740 bytes)
Unfortunately,I could not hear the song as usual,because I haven't got my notebook formated yet.But I know very well of this song due to a very unforgettable memory associated with my best friends.You know I'm not so familiar with English songs at all,so it would not be that surprising if you know that I even hadn't heard of this beautiful old love song till my last year at PKU.In the days before leaving school one of my best friends,a big guy who is very smart but a little stubbon,had been busily working in a company which he works at till today.So he was already very busy then,unlike me and most of my friends. One night he invited me and another girl to have a talk by WeiMing lake. We sat on a long chair under the starry starry sky,gazing at the dark blue water,talking in a sentimental mood--because several days later we would part and say goodby to one another. At that time it's not so common to carry a notebook on campus, and none of us ever had one.But that night he especially brought one with him from his company. He put it on his laps and turned on a song, which, as you can guess, is just power of love.It's a very sentimental night and the air was filled with sadness and even grief;we three sat by the still lake,talking and listening to this lovely song,which was like a big hammer,striking my heart heavily and furisouly. I'd like to say that, that night I experienced some kind of feeling similar to despair. In my view then, it's the end of my golden age to leave PKU, and the song extremely strengthened such feelings.That's why I remembered this song so clearly and so deeply. I love it because it ever witnessed an important point of my life.Thanks,brother! Goodnite and may God bless you!----kitty

所有跟帖: 

seed of power -村民- 給 村民 發送悄悄話 (80 bytes) () 01/05/2006 postreply 10:20:11

嚴重感謝村民大哥地雪中送炭!祝好人一生平安!!! -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/05/2006 postreply 18:15:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”