Always Getting Over You---Angela Ammons

Always Getting Over You by N/A Was it not enough stimulation Hit by a brick the other day, just when I thought that I’m okay Didn't like my conversation I can't come up with something new It doesn't really matter what I do So here’s my observation You could never see it through my eyes And I’m too tired to try So don’t call and say you’re coming back to me It don't mean nothing I’m always getting over you And don’t say that you’re over me It don’t mean nothing I’m always getting over you Was it too much aggravation You're telling me the way but I won't see Then I change my mind you disagree I used to be your inspiration You chase I run you disappear I know it’s never over So don't call and say you’re coming back to me It don't mean nothing I’m always getting over you And don't lie and say that you’re over me It don't mean nothing I’m always getting over you Was it not enough stimulation Hit by a brick the other day, just when I thought that I’m okay Didn’t like my conversation I can’t come up with something new It doesn't really matter what I do [CHORUS] Don't lie and say you’re over me

所有跟帖: 

18歲的小mm唱的歌. -綠色和平原子彈- 給 綠色和平原子彈 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2005 postreply 16:31:27

怎麽開始喜歡這種POP類型的了? -浮家- 給 浮家 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2005 postreply 16:38:09

怎麽樣,好聽不? -綠色和平原子彈- 給 綠色和平原子彈 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2005 postreply 16:39:23

還不錯. 曲調稍有些平. -浮家- 給 浮家 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2005 postreply 16:42:31

子彈哥哥我可不可以點一首“我是不是你最疼愛的人“?: ) -暗戀綠色和平- 給 暗戀綠色和平 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2005 postreply 16:45:35

ok~~~是那位演唱的阿? -綠色和平原子彈- 給 綠色和平原子彈 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2005 postreply 16:48:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!