For you, my dear brother.

來源: silly-kitt 2005-11-21 22:53:17 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5911 bytes)
Dear brother,

Sorry for replying you this late,but I've been occupied so terribly by some other things and only have time to talk to you for now. First of all, thank you very much for this beautiful post as well as the should-be beautiful songs--I said so because unfortunately, I still could not hear them as I'd told you.

As you can see,tonight I'm writing to you in English, which is due to the news you've just told me that saddened me quite a lot.I just didn't know what to say and how to respond to this. I must say that I totally understand your feelings.But,if so,please just take some good rest,and you can rest as long as you wish,which will be totally up to you. Why just told me it'd be the last post you made? It made me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so sorrowful!

I would accept any of your decisions as well as respect them, but definitely not this one. Since you are my big brother,I think I'm entitled to frankly present my opinion to you. So,I'd like to say: please do not leave, dear brother! Please stay, dear brother! Nobody has the right to demand you to stick posts everyday,and nobody ever did so; you have the full right to whether or not send posts. So, if you are tired, just take a good rest, and take it as thoroughly as possible;even if it'd take you one year to do so, I'd not feel so grievous.But I cannot bear hearing that you are about to make this post the last one. That's really a very, very sad news.

You know I never like to push others,as I myself don't like to be pushed.But this time it's quite different,dear brother. It's about whether or not I can still see you around here, which is very important to me, a person who cherishes old friends very,very much. I wanted to let you know that I almost cried upon hearing that, as if my dearest brother was about to disappear from my life after simply saying a "bye"; and such sadness was sharply deepened by your words "especially to Silly-kitt". My tears nearly ran out when I saw these words. The first impulse coming up to my mind was to drag you back and ask you to stay with tears in my eyes like a abandoned little sister.

If you hadn't told me about your decision I would not have said the above words so emotionally,because I would have simply been enjoying the feeling of being cared about by the brother I do respect and care about,who in my heart is an old friend that I strongly trust. But now I've already known your decision which was rendered in such a way that made me so sad, as a result I must respond to that with telling you my most sincere and true feelings.

Forgive me for being so childish, dear brother. But if that could possibly make you stay I would undergo whatever reactions you would make to me. Certainly I'd like to say this to you in QQH, which might have preserved much privacy for you; however,after trying to do so and
deciding to write some bright words thanking you for the post in YYKD I found that I could hardly say anything except asking you to stay.That's my most real feeling and I could not deny it or ignore it. I could not just let it be and not follow my most sincere feelings.

So,even if you might think I am pushy, or that I'm not understanding, or that I'm unreasonable, I'll, as I believe I need to do, ask you to stay. No matter how long a rest you'd take, as long as you still promise to stay here and will share with us your music in the, say, remote future, I will become happy instantly. But please do not say this would be the last post you ever made, which would break my heart--a little kitty's heart!

Do you want to see my heart? Take a look at it--it's already broken into thousands of pieces!!! You are so cruel, brother!!! You almost killed me just two days before Thankgiving!!! (crying~~)

If you still want to disappear forever, I won't stand in your way,but I'll cry behind you, which is intended to make you guilty. You should feel so because you've broken a poor little kitty's little heart!!!

Now, go! Do not listen to my crying, and do not turn back. Wuwuwu~~

I'm just so used to your existence,which has always made me so peaceful and delighted! Why take my belongings away??? You are trying to destroy my happiness!!! You do not belong to yourself at all after you've been here so consistently that every day I've been looking forward to seeing you around here. You belong to US, everyone, whether humans or not(like me,a silly kitty)! If you don't like this opinion, please erase all the history that you've been here!

Now I'm crying,wuwuwu(not true, xixi~~). I just wanted to ask an old firend as well as a dear brother to stay. I'm always hoping that I'll never lose the tracks of my old friends; so simple!

So, please,please,please stay, dear brother! And please,please,please take a long,long,long rest till you are tired of it--for the sake of the success of the revolution. But, stay!!! Never say bye!!!

I can bear your long-time absence, but not your disappearance once and for all. That's my most sincere feelings.

Finally, and seriously, I'd like to say thank you to you, dear brother, for all that you've ever done for me, for my dear sister, and for all the rest of us here, in the past days, or maybe even years during which I was not here. I also wanted to let you know that you are one of the people I respect most in this space. You are a good-hearted brother with a very kind heart, which I'll never,ever forget. I enjoy all the days with you in here, and I thank you for all your intelligence that ever amazed me so greatly.

Happy Thanksgiving and be happy all your life!!!

Both God and I will bless you wholeheartely always, as we always do!

Good night,my dear, dear brother!

With fondest care and best wishes always,

Silly-kitt
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標