: )

來源: silly-kitt 2005-11-12 20:49:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2952 bytes)
Dear brother,

I guess this song is exactly what I've been needing or even longing for today, and it's so great to recieve such an amazingly hearty blessing from you when being chased by some unexpected sadness. The song is very,very soothing,indeed.----Thanks!!!

I just didn't know what to say next.Whenever I feel upset I'll lose the ability to express myself in Chinese,which,though,when compared with English, seems to be much easier for me to handle. When I communicate in English, like now, I feel like hiding myself behind a stone wall--which provides me with enormous assurance of peace--and remaining safe and calmful.

So, I chose to talk to you in English tonight, and hopefully, tonight only.

I do love chinese, and if possible I'd like to speak in it all my rest life, but obviously it's impossible,at least for the time being. Chinese enables me to thoroughly render what I want to share with my fellowpeople,which is a big advantage. However, when viewed in another way it might also be a big disadvantage--like a double-edged sword. Why? It's too capable of releasing the deepest feelings in my heart and on my mind.The better I use it, the more it betrays my soul. Honestly,I wish I could always be delighted so that I could always share happiness,and happiness only, with my friends--like you, dear brother--sincerely. I'm a person who is unable to hide the true feelings, whether happy or upset. So,sometimes I'm even afraid of the undisguised expressions I present in Chinese,which,I guess, I have much better control of than English.

So,it's why I felt that my need-to-be-perfect written English could also do me great favors in specific situations--like this moment. Although I'm not so happy right now as I'd like to be,to write in English won't reflect too much such negative mood due to the limitations of my linguistic ability.So, English saved my life in this sense. : )

Okay,come back.Regardless of my previous unhappiness, I'm now really quite peaceful and delighted. In fact I'd like to say that I no longer need to hide myself behind English, : ), but since I've written this much, please allow me to finish this communication totally in this language.

Oh......I found there were so many lovely things as well as interesting interludes that I experienced today and liked to share with you; but unfortunately,when it comes to my life,I'd definitely prefer to talk about it in Chinese, which can do much better job. So,I'll just reserve these topics and share with you later when I'm in brighter mood. : )

Finally--I love this song. It's peaceful and emanating great powers of healing and comforting. Once again I wanted to say this to you: it's just what I've been in need of,really!

So, thank, you, very, much!!!

May dear Lord bless you and all your loved ones today and every day!

With best wishes always,

Kitty : )

所有跟帖: 

回複:: ) -14010- 給 14010 發送悄悄話 (80 bytes) () 11/12/2005 postreply 21:37:44

thx!Now both happy and shy : ) -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2005 postreply 08:29:30

回複:: ) -Dr-Doctor- 給 Dr-Doctor 發送悄悄話 (381 bytes) () 11/12/2005 postreply 21:37:58

I'm now quite fine.thx! : ) -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (555 bytes) () 11/13/2005 postreply 08:37:04

貓貓抱抱~~, QQH -@^_^@- 給 @^_^@ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2005 postreply 21:46:42

送你你首鄉村柔情歌曲 -Dr-Doctor- 給 Dr-Doctor 發送悄悄話 (730 bytes) () 11/12/2005 postreply 21:51:09

Check QQH & email. : ) -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2005 postreply 08:37:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!