Many thanks!

來源: silly-kitt 2005-11-04 15:07:54 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1493 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ silly-kitt ] 在 2005-11-06 15:03:49 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Dear nes,

Allow me to thank you for this post in English, as I'm now very exhausted both mentally and physically. I haven't eaten lunch yet, and now it's already over 3pm. I'm a little bit weak for the time being, so it would be very hard for me to say some happy words as I l'd like.

All I wanted to say is that, I love this post, and that I love all the music you selected. Were I feeling better today I'd have got much more excited at this moment, as I usually do. I always admire your great capability and your great tastes. Beside this, what else could I possibly say? I'm only a person who is living in a generation where languages are already extremely mature. Every word and sentence I adopt have been used by the previous generations for billions of times, and there left nothing novel for me to say. Indeed, it's impossible for me to create something new and special to express my deep feelings.

Sorry for saying so many irrelevant words. I'm very familiar with copyright law, and that's why I care about creativities so much.

I wish I could express my great thankfulness and appreciations with words created by myself and only used by myself, but of course it's only a dream. So, please accept my enormous admiration and thankfulness right now, and I want to repeat again and again to you that, I love all these pieces of music you posted here!

Thanks,nes! Enjoy the coming weekend and God bless you, today and every day!

Kitty
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!