回複:愛爾蘭風笛專輯II

本文內容已被 [ silly-kitt ] 在 2005-11-05 06:32:26 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Dear tongtong,

Allow me to say something in English, for whenever I feel tired I'll lose the passion to write in Chinese, which can be more vivid and more lovely.

I've seen both posts you placed here, and I like them to the same degree. Though the first one has no great pictures accompanying it, it does touch me very deeply, for the music is the type I like very much; and this, without more, is quite enough to me.

Today I saw many gray scenes in the hospital, and those ill old people made me feel very sad, even a little depressed. Your music just arrived when I was in such a mood. It's like a bunch of sunlight,which is so bright and so warm and lightens up my heart! Indeed,the music carries sunshine in the melodies. It generates passion and happiness in one's heart. I love it!

My heart is now flying to the lovely, lovely grassland in the picture you posted.It's the kind of place that I love and want to visit most.I love the yellow flowers and the red-walled houses, as well as the feeling of broadness.Wish so much that I could live all my life freely and peacefully in such a place without any noises around me.

Thanks for this great sharing! I love both the music and the picture you sticked here!

Goodnite and God bless!

Kitty

所有跟帖: 

goodnight sweety! -書童- 給 書童 發送悄悄話 書童 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2005 postreply 22:41:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!