: )

Hi,Dr-Doctor,

So nice to see this post,which is especially special to a person who is religious, like me. Though I'm not one that is crazy about beliefs, I do be able to obtain great peace and happiness from what God says. Bible is an uncomparable masterpiece not only because it has presented something most valuable to those who believe in it, but also because it's extremely beautifully written in many parts of the book, such as Psalms and Proverbs. I myself have learned quite a lot from those great poetic words, both in sense of morality and literature.

I love this song, as well as the design. If I'm not wrong I remember that you said before that you could not add pictures to your posts. So, this might be the first time you successfully managed to do it; congratulations! It looks very nice,indeed, and the picture matches the song very well!

I enjoy what the song is talking about, especially these words----And when one of us is gone/And one of us is left to carry on/Then remembering will have to do/Our memories alone will get us through/Think about the days of me and you/Of you and me against the world

It seems that this song is carrying on some similar mood to the one you posted recently--Honey, though it's not about love. I greatly love songs with this kind of feelings. They make me feel peaceful and delighted.

Thank you very much for this beautiful post! Now you have come to a point where you can make posts with specific pictures that can considerably help express what you think and what you feel. It's a big move,indeed!

Okay,stop here. Anyway,I like it, and I appreciate your big efforts. Thanks! Goodnite and God bless, tonight and every night!

Kitty

所有跟帖: 

謝謝貓MM!有沒有和俺今天晚上發掘的十全大補?:))) -Dr-Doctor- 給 Dr-Doctor 發送悄悄話 (170 bytes) () 11/01/2005 postreply 21:58:27

Just checked it. -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (958 bytes) () 11/01/2005 postreply 22:21:02

謝謝貓MM!有沒有喝俺今天晚上發掘的十全大補?:))) -Dr-Doctor- 給 Dr-Doctor 發送悄悄話 (262 bytes) () 11/01/2005 postreply 22:00:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!