回複:小提琴專輯《扣人心弦》:雲凱弦

來源: silly-kitt 2005-10-22 23:14:39 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1139 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ silly-kitt ] 在 2005-10-24 19:14:37 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Dear tongtong,

Briefly.

First of all,I must say that I sincerely appreciate the great efforts you've made for this beautiful post; thanks for your hard-work and the consistent enthusiasm to share so lovely music with us.

Secondly, I have to tell you that I cannot hear anything, even after I clicked each title and there appeared a media window; I wonder whether I should just save the target----Stop! Now that the music is on, all of a sudden! I was almost startled by the unexpected playing,but it's really very beautiful; I love it!Thanks!

Last, may I say that were I you I would have used black or brown color instead of red as background color? In my view black would have made the violin more emphasized and brown more harmonized with the brown color of the violin. I feel red conflicts with brown a little, and also dilutes the beauty of the violin. How do you think?

Just a piece of my opinion;never mind. Please be sure that I do love the post as well as the music very much, as I always do.

Thanks again and goodnite! Enjoy the rest of the weekend time and God bless!

Kitty : )

所有跟帖: 

thx and I appreciate! -書童- 給 書童 發送悄悄話 書童 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/22/2005 postreply 23:21:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”