Akon--Mr.Lonely (圖)

來源: 好好改造 2005-07-03 07:08:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3660 bytes)

Lonely,   I’m Mr. Lonely,   I have nobody,   for my own   Oh!      I’m so lonely,   I’m Mr. Lonely   I have nobody,   for my own         Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there, man ya’ know i got to have one “good girl“ whose always been there like ya took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave yeah.      I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn’t by my side, coulda’ sworn I was dreamin’, for her I was feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova’ these few years, tryna’ figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cause, ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin and...      I’m so lonely (so lonely),   I’m Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)   I have nobody (i have nobody)   To call my own (call my own)   Oh! Girl,      I’m so lonely (so lonely)   I’m Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)   I have nobody (i have nobody)   To call my own (call my own)   Oh! Girl!      Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put you thru you still stuck   around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke your heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I   really wanna make things right, cause without you in my life girl,      I’m so lonely (so lonely)   I’m Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)   I have nobody (i have nobody)   To call my own (call my own)   Oh! Girl,      I’m so lonely (so lonely)   I’m Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)   I have nobody (i have nobody)   To call my own (call my own)      Been all over the world ain’t neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through   Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing you cause ain’t nowhere in the globe I’d rather be, ain’t no one in the globe I’d rather see, then the girl of my dreams that made me be so happy but now so lonely.      Lonely (so lonely)   I’m Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)   I have nobody (i have nobody)   To call my own (call my own)   Noo!      I’m so lonely (so lonely)   I’m Mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)   I have nobody (I have nobody)   To call my own (to call my own)   Girl!      Never thought that I’d be alone, I didnt know you’d be gone this long, I just want you to call my phone, so stop playing girl and come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn’t mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished I’d ever hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cause...      I’m so lonely (so lonely)   I’m Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)   I have nobody (I have nobody)   To call my own (to call my own)   noo!      I’m so lonely (so lonely)   I’m Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)   I have nobody (I have nobody)   To call my own (to call my own)   Girl!      Lonely,   So lonely,   So lonely, (so lonely),   Mr. Lonely, so lonely   So lonely,   So lonely, (so lonely),   Mr. Lonely.   

所有跟帖: 

圖片漂亮 -水...- 給 水... 發送悄悄話 (31 bytes) () 07/03/2005 postreply 07:24:28

In My Secret Life -好好改造- 給 好好改造 發送悄悄話 (4312 bytes) () 07/03/2005 postreply 08:27:09

發瘋一樣愛這首歌~ ~O~ -心痛- 給 心痛 發送悄悄話 心痛 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/03/2005 postreply 10:15:08

十分感謝,我很喜歡的一首歌 -*妙妙*- 給 *妙妙* 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/03/2005 postreply 10:06:50

好象見過這張圖片。 -秋風落葉- 給 秋風落葉 發送悄悄話 秋風落葉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/03/2005 postreply 10:42:53

好可愛的歌,非常喜歡!!!! -- 給 朵 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/03/2005 postreply 16:23:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”