I Owe You One 第一次有點卡

來源: 好好改造 2005-06-20 10:58:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3305 bytes)
I Owe You One

傾注一生的柔情I Owe You One --Aaron Nevill
I Owe You One         There’s a chill in the evening air   Carries me back to some place where   I thought I’d lost my way forever   Every dream and every plan   Every last chance slipped through my hand   And you smiled at me and it was over   Holding you tonight   Hold on tight   I try to say it right   And I guess sometimes the words don’t come   And I wish I told you how you changed my life   And saved me with your love   I hope when all is said and done   You know I owe you one   Walk me down those streets again   Stop me right at the moment when   You stood there talking to a stranger   Tell me how you looked at me   And knew the very best that I could be   How did you see this happy ending   Standing by your side   I’m still surprised   I try to say it right   But I guess sometimes the words don’t come   And I wish I’d told you how you changed my life   And saved me with your love   I hope when all is said and done   You know I owe you one   One for life and one for love   And all you’ve given me   For the dreams you made me dream again   And all that we can be   Holding you tonight, holding you tonight   Hold on tight   I try to say it right   I guess sometimes the words don’t come   And I wish I’d told you how you changed my life   And saved me with your love   I hope when all is said and done   You know I owe you one

所有跟帖: 

頂!! -綠色和平原子彈- 給 綠色和平原子彈 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2005 postreply 11:06:56

如此柔情的聲音竟然出自虎背熊腰, 外表粗曠的人的口中... -浮家- 給 浮家 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2005 postreply 11:20:53

圖好歌好. -老醜婆- 給 老醜婆 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2005 postreply 12:02:55

這個歌詞很長,不過覺得還是比較好聽 -好好改造- 給 好好改造 發送悄悄話 (152 bytes) () 06/20/2005 postreply 12:13:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”