U Make Me Wanna

來源: 好好改造 2005-06-19 21:30:41 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4727 bytes)
U Make Me Wanna

歌詞太長,就寫在下麵了
  To start it off I know you know me   To come to think of it, it was only last week.   That I had a dream about us, oh.   That’s why I am here, I’m writing this song.   To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,   Someway let me know, you want me girl.      Everytime you see me what do you see?   I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen.   Oh baby, you’re the only thing that I really need.   Baby that’s why:         You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.   You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.   You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.   You make me wanna surrender my soul.   I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.   You’re the first and last thing on my mind.   You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.   You make me wanna surrender my soul.      Well I know that these feelings won’t end no, no.   They’ll just get stronger if I see you again.   Baby I’m tired of being friends.   I wanna know if you feel the same   And could you tell me do you feel my pain?   Don’t leave me in doubt.      Everytime you see me what do you see?   I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen.   Oh baby, you’re the only thing that I really need.   And baby that’s why:      You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.   You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.   You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.   You make me wanna surrender my soul.   I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.   You’re the first and last thing on my mind.   You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.   You make me wanna surrender my soul.   I’ll take you home real quick   And sit you down on the couch   Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.   Baby we can make sweet love.   Then we’ll take it nice and slow.   I’m gonna touch you like you’ve never know before   We’re gonna make love all night.   You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.   You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.   You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.   You make me wanna surrender my soul.   I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.   You’re the first and last thing on my mind.   You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.   You make me wanna surrender my soul.   You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.   You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.   You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.   You make me wanna surrender my soul.   I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.   You’re the first and last thing on my mind.   You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.   You make me wanna surrender my soul.

所有跟帖: 

真好聽 -謝改造- 給 謝改造 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2005 postreply 21:38:03

改造,看不出來你很厲害啊 -懶起畫娥眉- 給 懶起畫娥眉 發送悄悄話 懶起畫娥眉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2005 postreply 21:41:25

繼續改造 -好好改造- 給 好好改造 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2005 postreply 22:05:05

美女斑竹,不守著自己的地盤到處轉啊?嗬嗬 -好好改造- 給 好好改造 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2005 postreply 22:07:53

正困的時候,聽完就精神了,喜歡! -北雁南飛- 給 北雁南飛 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2005 postreply 23:22:01

好啊!! -喜歡!- 給 喜歡! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2005 postreply 01:46:57

怎麽下載啊?? -笨小妹- 給 笨小妹 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2005 postreply 01:55:16

請點播放器-屬性。這個地址是百度上的,很容易找到下載的。嗬嗬 -好好改造- 給 好好改造 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2005 postreply 10:49:12

nice song! -beautiful-- 給 beautiful- 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2005 postreply 08:18:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”