Help

來源: 炒底 2010-12-06 10:09:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1411 bytes)

我也碰到:美國律師幫我討債,卻偷了一半以上的錢。正在處理。幫我出出主意好嗎?

I am hiring 2 attorneys to garnish defendant's salary for collecting my court judgment. One is my direct attorney, 2nd is his partner, they share the commission( total 30%). 

Now, I'v found the 2 attorneys are stealing money from the $ they garnished, only give me smaller portion. So I told them that I want complaint to the state attorney bar for them stealing my money.

Now my attorneys admit to me that they has been stealing money from my share from the garnishment, and willing to give me back all the money they made from my acct+ stole.

If I file complaint to the state attorney bar, the 2 attorneys will get their license suspended by the state bar, may get other criminal charges.

My question: If I want settle with the 2 attorney, How much should I ask for compensation?

first, they have to give me back all the $ they stole, say about 80K; plus interest.

2nd,they have to pay me to protect their attorney's lincense from the state bar,

老大:From your experience, your feeling,how much does the 2 attorney's lincense worth?

or say, about what level of $ they may be willing to pay me to settle down with me, to avoid their license suspended by the state bar?  Thanks.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”