回複:I don't think your arguments are good enough.

來源: 要一點公平 2009-10-13 15:06:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1914 bytes)
回答: which part is not clear?要一點公平2009-10-13 12:12:38
"I don't think your arguments are good enough"
This is why I posted it here for comments.

I do think I have good argument but facing with an attorney i have to be very careful.

1. The respondent attorney admitted himself that his client was very difficult to deal with

2. Within the three of us, the respondent attorney, my attorney, and myself altogether, the respondent attorney clearly indicated that he wanted to settle before trial, however, his client wouldn't accept any deal so he was hopping that I could be more compromising.

3. At the court house, I really can not concentrate to read all the document in detail. My attorney basically told me to sign here and there, and let me trust him. With the last minute evidence (it's very personal) which has nothing to do with the case, it really drifted my concentration away, and the negotiating time passed quickly, if I didn't sign it quickly, it would have to wait for another 4 months for next trial (the negotiating took away the trial time). I do think this is their attorney's strategy, and my attorney probably just think of this is another round of getting his pay checks. So I lose this way which I think I was like a totally idiot.

4. there was no trial not settlement before trial, and trial had been always our goal to wait for, I wonder why eventually we didn't go for it.

5. my first case can't be the execuse for signing off papers that I really didn't like to sign, this is the whole obstacle I have in order to file complaint against him

6. He offered discount in his service, which is like 1%, that's not acceptable, alot of services and studies, appraisals I paid for did not use at all in the court.

7. there're also few billing mistakes.

I don't think he's a good attorney, I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. I hope the bar is aware of this

所有跟帖: 

I'll come back tomorrow to see any suggestions I may get here -要一點公平- 給 要一點公平 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2009 postreply 15:07:44

You are stubborn -CyberCat- 給 CyberCat 發送悄悄話 (2502 bytes) () 10/14/2009 postreply 06:29:42

Well, I'm just trying to understand the system better -要一點公平- 給 要一點公平 發送悄悄話 (233 bytes) () 10/14/2009 postreply 09:23:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”