回複:大家給看這是啥文件? 用回複嗎?既沒有罰款, 也沒有deadline.

來源: 單身老貓 2009-08-19 21:14:39 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1648 bytes)
Here is info
law, the civil penalty or fine for a citation or a notice of violation issued pursuant to this section is one hundred sixty-five dollars and is not subject to any surcharge except the surcharge imposed by section 168209;954.

Also here are things you should know
http://tpdinternet.tucsonaz.gov/FAQ/PhotoradarFAQ.pdf

Q: What is a “Notice of Violation”?
A: A “Notice of Violation” is sent to the registered owner of a vehicle when the officer
reviewing the incident cannot establish reasonable grounds to believe that a particular
person was driving. A “Notice of Violation” is not a summons to appear. You are asked
to identify the driver of the vehicle. The Police Department will attempt to verify if the
person you identified was driving the vehicle. If reasonable grounds exist, a citation will
be sent to that person.

Q: Are points assessed against my driver's license for photo enforcement
convictions?
A: Yes. In accordance with Arizona Administrative Code R17-4-404, Driver Point
System, the Motor Vehicle Division assesses points for each conviction reported to them
by the Court. Each red light conviction is assigned two points and each speed conviction
is assigned three points.

Q: Can I avoid points being assessed against my driver's license for photo
enforcement convictions by attending a defensive driving class?
A: Yes. If you are eligible to attend the NTSI Defensive Driving Program, you may be
able to attend traffic school and avoid points being assessed against your license.

所以是否應該提供對方的資料,由您自己來決定.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”