碰到這樣的騙子怎辦?

本人在Atlanta area, 3個月前和一個roofing 公司簽了換房頂油氈的合同,並付了$4000+,當時他說因天氣無法定修的日期,但會在2-3weeks finish work. 所以合同上沒具體日期。這公司在我的subdivision那時已換完了十幾家,我左右鄰居都是他換的,鄰居都說這公司好。簽完合同後,見他們又在我的subdivision換了幾家,因此感覺正常,就等開工。6月時感到他們速度慢,但也沒太催,隻是6月中時打了電話,主要和我聯係的人說他不在那公司了。讓我和owner聯係。與owner通話,他說他的人離開了,使他忙不過來,但next week will be me.七月初打電話,owner 說他 got heart attack, but now things are going to be normal, next week will be me. 之後給他電話他不接,留言不回。後發現the address on the contract is a home not an office , this house’s title also is not on his name, his fax number is no fax answer. 現有幸he answers phone, he gives a lot of reason and said you will be next week. I asked him to send me something in writing , he said OK, but he won’t do it. Ask him to give the check back, he finds a lot of reason and says next week will be me.
請高人指教除了打電話還有什辦法?
去small court 也拿不到錢。現知為什騙子橫行。你要告他還要花更多的錢,而什也拿不回來。

所有跟帖: 

This is the way small contractor operate -##^^##- 給 ##^^## 發送悄悄話 (597 bytes) () 08/01/2009 postreply 13:18:00

回複:This is the way small contractor operate -whataworld- 給 whataworld 發送悄悄話 (12 bytes) () 08/02/2009 postreply 08:11:16

回複:回複:This is the way small contractor operate -whataworld- 給 whataworld 發送悄悄話 (57 bytes) () 08/05/2009 postreply 20:56:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!