Answer:

來源: CyberCat 2009-07-02 07:20:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (970 bytes)
1. yes, as long as all the title holders sign the deed transfer document. Actually this has been done pretty often to avoid probate. That answers part of question 2 as well.
2. Whether the spouse will elective share or not depends on state law. As you know, they vary from state to state. If it is in New York, the primary residence is still part of the estate for elective share basis. Basically there is almost no way to disinherit your spouse in New York using a trust. There is only one complication: if you hu*****and bought the house before your marriage, this can get complicated. Also I am not sure if you have any pre-nup agreement. As for your hu*****and's claim, I don't think it would be too difficult to add your name on to the deed. But maybe in your state it requires a strawman to complete such a transaction, meaning you have to find a third person to take the title from your hu*****and and transfers it right back to you and your hu*****and jointly.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Answer: -yukimama- 給 yukimama 發送悄悄話 (610 bytes) () 07/02/2009 postreply 07:38:56

I am not familiar with New Jersey Trust law -CyberCat- 給 CyberCat 發送悄悄話 (108 bytes) () 07/02/2009 postreply 08:01:26

Yes. please -yukimama- 給 yukimama 發送悄悄話 (126 bytes) () 07/02/2009 postreply 08:21:17

Please check your 悄悄話 -CyberCat- 給 CyberCat 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/02/2009 postreply 08:29:11

thanks. got it -yukimama- 給 yukimama 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/02/2009 postreply 08:34:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”