回複:回複:回複:All you said apply to reguler sale, but not in short sa

來源: pp8200 2009-06-19 04:07:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1061 bytes)
Well, from my experience, and from what I heard, during a short sale, the primary bank takes full charge of distributing the money. If the second (or third, if there is any) bank does not agree to what they can get (from the primary bank), there is simply no deal. That will be the end of story.

I do not know if the seller can deal with the 2nd bank without going through the primary bank, but I do know, at least where I leave, that the buyer cannot do this for the seller. At the time of closing, the buyer has to sign a disclaimer stating that they have not done anything like that (i.e. they did not provide any money to the seller other than the sale price stated in the contract).

In other words, what you put in the example, is considered cheating. The seller is going behind the primary bank , offering more money (in fact, to the seller because the money is used for the seller to settle with the 2nd bank). Whatever the buyer offers, should have to go through the primary bank. Otherwise, it is considered illegal at where I live.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:回複:All you said apply to reguler sale, but not in short -pp8200- 給 pp8200 發送悄悄話 (152 bytes) () 06/19/2009 postreply 04:11:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”