網上買車被欺詐,損失了3500,能否要回錢,請求幫助,萬分感激

求助,網上買車被人欺詐

各位,本人剛到美國,因為對周圍還不是很熟悉,加上所處地方比較依賴汽車,但又對購車不是很熟悉,加上以前國內在ebay上買過東西,就輕易相信對方的謊言。

現在被欺詐$3500,想懇請懂法律的朋友幫幫忙,給支個招看看能否有機會拿回這些錢。也想提醒剛到美國或到了美國但是不熟悉汽車網上交易的朋友一定小心,謹防詐騙。

以下是詳情:

我於三月份在cragistlist尋找賣車信息,看到一則希望出售2004年mazda3的信息,於是便通過郵件和對方聯係,對方聲稱自己是駐紮在佛羅裏達空軍上尉,並且馬上要被派往阿富汗執行任務需要出手這部車,

Hello and sorry for the late reply. Hope I'm not too late and you didn't already purchased another car.

My 2004 Mazda 3 S is in great shape, no engine problems, damages or hidden defects. Hasn't been involved in any accident. It was always garaged and never kept outside.
I have enjoyed this car and I am sad to see it go. Purchase with complete confidence due to a Total Care MAZDA EXTENDED WARRANTY, good for 100,000 miles or until 2011.
The next oil change is due in 1,000 miles. The new owner must call the Mazda Warranty with in 30 days to transfer the warranty or it will be voided.
Excellent interior and exterior. Please check the photos!! I have all the original manuals, documents and keys.
I want this transaction to be smooth and I don't have much time at my disposal to waste my time with endless discussions. I believe $3,500.00 (not negotiable) is more than a fair price.
You can reach me at (561) 283-1417 or you can email me if you are interested.

Thank you,
Lt. Harper, Allan F.

P.S. More pictures here: http://mybasket.info/images/mzdpaWdGgLme7P6/

Hello again,

The car is at MacDill AFB Tampa Bay, FL, where I am currently stationed, until March 22th, when I will be deployed to Afghanistan (I'm a US
AirForce Lieutenant). This is why I must sell it before that date. Shipping won't be a problem for me,being a military I have access to some
special facilities. I will take care of that, with no costs on your end. This is a large amount and I would like to conduct the deal using an
authorized third party like Ebay using their Purchase Protection Program, so this should eliminate any trust issues. They will keep a deposit
until the purchase is final, and you test and accept the car. If you will not get the car as described, and also a clean title you will receive your money back.
To be able to use this program you need to qualify. I had been approved 3 years ago and I was very satisfied. So, if you are interested in
buying my car just let me know your name and shipping address. The ad generated a great deal of interest and people have been calling me non stop and the line was down for a while.
I will forward these to eBay's protection program and wait for the approval.

Here you have the pics: http://mybasket.info/images/mzdpaWdGgLme7P6/

The car has 60,000 miles and it is in perfect condition.

Hi,

The third party is eBay. They are a well known legitimate company.They will contact you by email with the payment instructions as soon as I will have your full name and shipping address. The entire process is very quick. You will send the payment to eBay by MoneyGram, as soon as they will receive the payment, they inform me about it. I ship the car and in 5 days you have it at your address. You will have 3 days to inspect it, test drive it, check the papers, etc. The car will be insured during your inspection and also during the delivery. If you decide to keep it, you will have the documents, the sales agreement signed by myself, and the shipping company can handle the registration on my name, eBay will send your payment to my bank account, if you decide not to keep it, eBay gives your money back by MoneyGram transfer and the shipping company picks up the car from your address.

Please send me your full name and shipping address and I will start the transaction with eBay. The price is $3500, there are no other hidden costs.

對方的郵箱,看到這兩個郵箱千萬別相信。
Al1anFHarper@aol.com
allanfharper@3361-afb.us

隻能怨自己太大意,和他來來回回大概十多封郵件,他要求用MoneyGram轉給一個所謂的Ebey的商業代表(Sean Robinson,要麽是同一人,要麽是同夥),意思是這樣我們都放心,尤其是他宣稱可以申請eBay的vehicle transaction protection program,認為這樣有保證。其中我也擔心被欺詐,所以多次問道如果我不喜歡這部車我如何去退款,但是沒有進一步的深究。因而為自己受騙釀下伏筆。

正如所有的騙子一樣,他精心偽造了eBay交易的確認郵件給我,我也就傻乎乎的去MoneyGram支付了錢3500刀,這些錢再也沒有回來了。

這三個月來我不斷的給當地的警察局打電話,但警察局隻是記錄我的投訴,壓根不做任何表示,然後讓我向ic3.org報告,我也報告了並且更新了幾次,並且向FBI投訴也沒有用。

5月份我通過一個美國朋友費了很多周折好容易向MoneyGram要回了當時對方在MoneyGram代理取錢的時候留下的個人信息,可能這個是唯一可以找到對方的東西了,但因為不同美國法律也不懂如何操作,因而請教各位懂法律的,這個事情如何辦,我那$3500有可能拿回來嗎??

這是MoneyGram記錄的當時取款人信息
RCV DT 2009/3/16
RCV TIME 95017
RCV OP ID KATE
RCVR FNM SEAN
RCVR LNM ROBINSON
RCVR ADDR 34 VERONA AVE
RCVR CITY NEWARK

RCVR ST NJ
RCVR ZIP 7106
RCVR CO US
RCVR PHN 9734612524
RCV FX 0
RCV LOCATION K & P MARKETS
RCV LOC ADDR 378 STUYVESANT AVE

RCV LOC CITY IRVINGTON
RCV LOC ST NJ
RCV LOC ZIP 7111
RCV LOC CO US
RCVR PHOTO ID TYPE 3
RCVR PHOTO ID # R54326980076547
RCVR PHOTO ID ST NJ
RCVR PHOTO ID CO US
RCVR LEGAL ID TYPE S
RCVR LEGAL ID # 141435467
RCVR DOB 1971/5/19
RCVR OCCUPATION DRY CLEANER
AMT (SND CURR) 3500
FEE (SND CURR) 110
TOTAL (SND CURR) 3610
比較詭異的是在我剛接到這個信息的時候,MoneyGram網站上還可以找到這個代理的信息(K&P MARKETS),過了不到三天這個代理的信息在MoneyGram就找不到了,難道是這個代理就是那個騙子??

有哪位懂這方麵的,懇請指點一二。

萬分感謝。

所有跟帖: 

I can't believe you fell for such scam -xxhhwxc- 給 xxhhwxc 發送悄悄話 (350 bytes) () 06/09/2009 postreply 20:57:06

基本沒戲 -靜聽海- 給 靜聽海 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/09/2009 postreply 21:39:28

真誠建議 -靜聽海- 給 靜聽海 發送悄悄話 (150 bytes) () 06/09/2009 postreply 22:08:24

老貓出言謹慎,靜聽海 趾高氣揚,風格大不一樣。 -HLiu- 給 HLiu 發送悄悄話 HLiu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2009 postreply 15:24:00

“很傻很天真.” 回複:網上買車被欺詐,損失了3500,能否要回錢,請求幫助,萬分感激 -DaGou- 給 DaGou 發送悄悄話 (22 bytes) () 06/10/2009 postreply 12:19:35

ebay-vehicle-protection-program-scam -tank- 給 tank 發送悄悄話 (90 bytes) () 06/10/2009 postreply 18:00:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!