I think this is indeed what they really need

"The taxpayer advocate has a surprising amount of power. The advocate agents can rifle through the IRS computers at will, which makes them great at locating filings the IRS claims never occurred. The advocate can also stop collection efforts by the IRS and even release tax liens on your bank account or property. Basically, the advocate office is the place to go when you think you are getting a raw deal from the IRS"

If it indeed operates as it was said above, it would be much better than filing for bankcruptcy. Their problem may be resolved in even prompt manner than any other means. I never used this service though, so it's all out of my assumption. I think they should at least give it a shot!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Taxpayer-Advocate---Customer-Service-at-the-IRS&id=148214

所有跟帖: 

回複:I think this is indeed what they really need -zhouna- 給 zhouna 發送悄悄話 (76 bytes) () 05/23/2009 postreply 17:17:49

This is for the state of CA. Try this -結婚十年- 給 結婚十年 發送悄悄話 (64 bytes) () 05/23/2009 postreply 18:02:38

回複:This is for the state of CA. Try this -zhouna- 給 zhouna 發送悄悄話 (399 bytes) () 05/23/2009 postreply 18:18:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!