Please help, 單身老貓

來源: jinxiaomei 2009-05-15 18:08:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1589 bytes)
Hi 單身老貓 , I can't type Chinese in my machine. I need help desperately.
I am having the same bad thing that happened to Wen Ho Lee. I am charged as a spy by U.S. government based on the bias that they have for Chinese people. I have tried my best to fight this, but things are keeping getting worse. The first American lawyer was referred by Wen Ho Lee's lawyer in LA. The lawyer was supposed to help me to clear the thing with government for me during the investigation. He did not, I got officially charged in his hand. I was unsatisfied with his service. I switched to another American lawyer hoping fight the thing off in trial. This lawyer charged me as flat fee structure. I did not have the whole bunch money he wants. I paid him $30,000 up front. I told him that I pay the rest after my house is sold. He agreed when he took my case. I put the house in market nine month ago, but because of the bad house market. I have not sold the house. Today, he told me that he withdrew from the case, and throw me to public defender. Basically, he broke the contract with me because he changed his mind, do I have ground ask him to pay me back the money I paid him? If not, can I complain to bar association about him? He told that he was helping for getting public defender. If I complain him, can he do more damage to my case. I am totally fed up with those lawyer. All my saving go to them ( $50,000 went to the first and second), they have not done anything, and just walk away freely. Please advice, this is the country that can eat you alive. Please help with your expertise.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Please help, 單身老貓 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (266 bytes) () 05/15/2009 postreply 21:57:17

It seems to me that you are the one who breached the contract -zclearwater- 給 zclearwater 發送悄悄話 (242 bytes) () 05/16/2009 postreply 10:34:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”