謝謝!若對方律師威脅起訴,我無力請律師,敗訴,是否加付律師費

來源: 醫療費不能保要全付 2004-07-10 17:48:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1467 bytes)
Thank you! Your experience is very helpful to me.

I have the similar problem now. The private doctor checked the insurance and said 100% cover, so I agreed to do the operation, otherwise, I would not do because it is not emergency and I am in difficult time... But now the insurance sends me letter and says this operation is excluded. So I have to pay total 100% to the doctor.

I think it is very difficult for me to check the real price and argue with the doctor, because those medical terms are strange to me, the operation prices range from low to high. He charges me the highest, but I do not know if I do drop into that column. He is a professional in the medical field, while as a patient, I am not as professional as him. I'm not very strong in negotiating with him.

Also, I do not have money to hire a lawyer. What my concern is in another case,I used to receive letter from lawyer represented the agency and claimed if I do not pay, they will file law suit against me. However, if I lose that law suit, I must pay even their lawyer's fee. I do not have money to hire my lawyer, how can I afford to pay their laywer's if I fail. Especially, when they have more money to hire a good lawyer cause they are very professional in handling these cases, they have far more possibility in winning the case.

If the doctor's agency also use a lawyer to file law suite against me, what can I do?

appreciate any advice

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”