回複:加州的confidential marriage

來源: d90 2009-03-25 19:52:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2971 bytes)
Interesting, this is my first time to heard of this issue. I googled and found the following:

see validity of marriage section. a ceremony has to be done within 90 days by an authorative person. I have no idea what that means.

======
Requirements for a Confidential Marriage License

Marriage License
By prepaid confirmed marriage license reservation only. Reservations are available Monday-Friday beginning 8:15 a.m. and every half hour between 8:30 a.m. through 3:30 p.m.

Reservations may be scheduled and paid for through the online reservation system, or in person at our office Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Issuance Time
Marriage license is issued within 30 minutes of checking in for your marriage license reservation appointment.

Age Requirement
Minimum age 18. Minors cannot apply for a confidential marriage license.

Applicants for a confidential marriage license must be living together and attest to the fact on the marriage license. The law does not specify a minimum duration of time living together. Documented proof is not required.

Blood Test
Not required.

Attendance
Both parties must be present to file the application for and be issued a marriage license.

Legal Photo I.D
Both parties must present valid authentic legal photo identification card. (Examples: passport, driver's license, naturalization form, resident alien cards, military I.D. which must contain full legal name and date of birth. If the legal picture I.D. card does not contain your full legal name you must also present a certified copy of birth certificate or social security card, showing your full legal name.

Note: Identity documents in a foreign language must be translated into English by a Court certified translator or American Translators Association (ATA).

Previously Married?
You will need to know the exact date your last marriage or State Registered Domestic Partnership (SRDP) ended. If your last marriage/SRDP ended within 90 days of your marriage license reservation date, a certified copy of divorce, annulment, termination, or death record must be presented at the time of your appointment.

Note: A “Filed” or “Endorsed” copy (usually issued by your attorney) will not be accepted.

Documents in a foreign language must be translated into English by a Court certified translator or American Translators Association (ATA).

Validity
Marriage licenses are valid for 90 days from issuance date for a ceremony only in the County of San Francisco. A marriage license is only a permit to get married and you are not married until a ceremony is performed by an authorized person.

License Fee
$93.00* - collected at the time of scheduling. Cash, money order, or debit card only in person (price subject to change). Visa/Mastercard online only. (*plus $5.00 convenience fee)

所有跟帖: 

that's why it's confusing -allo- 給 allo 發送悄悄話 (230 bytes) () 03/25/2009 postreply 20:15:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”