回複:關於醫療費的問題

來源: H1J1 2004-07-09 06:32:03 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1059 bytes)
I used to have a similar case which involves about 2.5K
dollars. The hospital first told me it is 100% covered by my insurance after they talked to my insurance. I did not check with my insurance, and just agreed to the treatment. several years later, I got a bill from the hospital and asked me to pay. I argured with the hospital and got the similar answer as you got. I have tried to bargain down the payment and failed. So I did not pay any to the hospital. Eventually, it comes to a debt collector agency and I kept receiving letters/warning from the agency. I called the agency and explained to them the situation. And finally I wrote a letter to tell the agency that the hospital is at fault: they are at least misleading the patient if not intentionally cheating the patient. I would pursue a legal process with the hospital and if I still receive any letters from debt collector, I would include debt collector as defendent too.
The end result: no more letters, no credit report, and I did not pay anything so far. This happened 6 years ago.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:關於醫療費的問題 -H1J1- 給 H1J1 發送悄悄話 (258 bytes) () 07/09/2004 postreply 06:35:30

Thanks a ton! H1J1& AllYouGuys -rita1974- 給 rita1974 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2004 postreply 11:57:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”