Can I file a police report or something against CVS employee?

來源: countryfarmer 2009-03-14 12:12:45 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1978 bytes)
I went shopping at my local CVS yesterday during lunch time. During the checkout, I gave the cashier my CVS extra care card (their customer loyalty program card) to scan. All my supermaket and CVS cards are on my keychain, which also has my little purse attached to it.

The cashier saw my card, then saw two other CVS card and asked me how many cards I have. I told her I have one under my name, one under my hu*****and's name, and the other one is my mom's. She told me that I am only allowed to have one card and she needed to cut up the two other cards. So she grabbed my keys & purse, went to her manager and they removed two cards from my keychain and gave me back my keys & purse.

I was very angry to be treated this way. Whatever their policy is regarding how many cards I can have, does not make them to have the right to take the cards away from me like this! I did not say anything then, just paid for my purchase and left.

I later called their corporate office to file a complaint and the lady who answered the phone had been very sympathetic and promised me that she will have their district manager call me back.

However, I am still very angry that the cashier & manager humiliated me like this. I am wondering if I can file a police report against them or if there are other means to express my anger. I am not interested in bring a lawsuit or anything as I have better things in life to do, however, I want them to pay for their rudeness.

Sorry to trouble you for a trivial matter like this, but I need to stand up for myself. I think the cashier and the manager hold a grudge against me, because I shop there every week and use a lot of coupons, so I usually buy $20 worth of merchandise and only pay a dollar or two out of pocket. However, we never exchange any words other than the ones necessary to finish a transaction before this incident.

Thanks in advance for your help and thank for listening to me to vent.

所有跟帖: 

you can call police and ask, however, -ne0987- 給 ne0987 發送悄悄話 (90 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 12:43:19

Thanks! -countryfarmer- 給 countryfarmer 發送悄悄話 countryfarmer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 21:24:04

經常買20塊錢的東西隻付1塊錢?這樣的客人當然不是他們想要的啦 -izimijuju- 給 izimijuju 發送悄悄話 izimijuju 的博客首頁 (97 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 14:15:27

she didn't do anything wrong, she used the system -bluelopez- 給 bluelopez 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 17:55:29

總有個量和度吧,老是占便宜,當然不受歡迎啦 -izimijuju- 給 izimijuju 發送悄悄話 izimijuju 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2009 postreply 11:24:54

There is nothing wrong with using coupons -countryfarmer- 給 countryfarmer 發送悄悄話 countryfarmer 的博客首頁 (202 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 18:06:34

這跟他有三張卡也許有點關係吧,嘿嘿,差不多就算了. -我也有話說- 給 我也有話說 發送悄悄話 我也有話說 的博客首頁 (8 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 18:30:55

實在看不出有幾張卡和他們有啥關係 而且根本幾不用回答他們 -bluewater-cir- 給 bluewater-cir 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 19:21:01

They may being rude, however, i donot think u can -gracelaqiu- 給 gracelaqiu 發送悄悄話 (181 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 20:22:17

The cards might belong to the store, but they can not touch my k -countryfarmer- 給 countryfarmer 發送悄悄話 countryfarmer 的博客首頁 (474 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 21:00:49

if u r not afraid of time, money and engery comsumption, -gracelaqiu- 給 gracelaqiu 發送悄悄話 (231 bytes) () 03/14/2009 postreply 21:58:44

LZ definately has the time and energy, but money? -izimijuju- 給 izimijuju 發送悄悄話 izimijuju 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/15/2009 postreply 14:15:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”