Looks like your doctor didn't do anything wrong

來源: 目餌 2009-02-20 18:08:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (796 bytes)
回答: Anything we can do to punish the black-hearted docor?LIZAR2009-02-19 22:04:38
Maybe like you said they've charged insurance for the test they neven done. If that's the case, it's medical fraud. You should report them.

But most likely, this not the case. Because medical billing code is not that easy to understand. Sometimes for you looks like one testing, but for the doctor, maybe can have three charges.

After I read your post, I think you are the one not understand what happened. It is possible if you file the complain to whoever, you may bring some trouble to yourself. I didn't see anyone notice there's one problem.

Is this doctor looking for make more money from your insurance? Yes, but it doesn't mean he did anything wrong on the paper.(one thing is wrong, but better for you forget about it, because it will bring trouble for you.0

所有跟帖: 

Thanks. I will take it as a lesson. I just noticed that the doct -LIZAR- 給 LIZAR 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2009 postreply 22:08:43

a lesson? I don't think you really learned. -目餌- 給 目餌 發送悄悄話 目餌 的博客首頁 (619 bytes) () 02/21/2009 postreply 05:54:28

"In United States, doctors on your side. -smart- 給 smart 發送悄悄話 (144 bytes) () 02/21/2009 postreply 08:45:03

when u have to chose one between dr and ins. -目餌- 給 目餌 發送悄悄話 目餌 的博客首頁 (180 bytes) () 02/21/2009 postreply 09:15:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”