Any Rules to Governing Judeges' Conduct?

來源: zclearwater 2009-01-20 23:45:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1876 bytes)
Before I come to the subject, I want to thank Lao Mao and ATP for advices and information in response to my posts in April 2008 regarding the attorneys in my car accident case. Your advices gave me directions to follow. I am still working on it.

I sued one of the attorneys at the small claim court in CA. The judge disclosed to me by law that he is familar with the attorney due to they are in the community, but "not personnally". I had thoguht I had overwhelming evidences, and their relationship is "not personally" according to the judge. In addition, I had believed the judge must follow the law to make the judgement. At the hearing, the judge did not make the verdict. The judgement was mailed to me.

To my surprise, I lost the case. The reason is "Court finds no breach of duty nor obligation by defendant as owed to plaintif". What I complained was "If I had known the attorney repeatedly made demands without my knowlege, I would have declined the mediation." I was suing for the mediatin cost. I mentioned the following 4 points and submitted overwhelming evidences for all the 4 items to the court:

1) the attorney had repeatedly ignored my phone calls and emails;
2) the attorney made settlement demands for 3 times without my knowledge, without knowing my medical bills, etc.;
3) the attorney know well that I would not settle the case for the amount close to what he demanded;
4) the attorney even sent without my consent or signature to the defense the "Plaintiff's response to supplemental interrogatories and produce of document".

I even mentioned they are against CA Rules of Professional Conduct 3-110, 3-500 and 3-510.

Which dept. supervises judges? I believe there must be rules governing judges' conduct. Where I can find them?

I will appreciate any suggestions and information.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Any Rules to Governing Judeges' Conduct? -ne0987- 給 ne0987 發送悄悄話 (155 bytes) () 01/21/2009 postreply 04:55:33

call the court clerk and ask the form and info -ne0987- 給 ne0987 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2009 postreply 04:59:21

Thanks a lot! -zclearwater- 給 zclearwater 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2009 postreply 15:01:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”