child support

來源: wondering2006 2008-11-14 21:36:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1431 bytes)
Old cat and all friends,

here is my situation. A few years ago when divorce was filed, my attorney didn't start discovery process and took the income number ex gave us, then I got very low child support and I didn't ask for spousal support since he made himself made same as I made as a CTO. Then our divorce case was hang there and neither of us continue to proceed.

Since he stopped child support for two years, I started to proceed child support arrer. During discovery, I found he had huge stock option and the stock option had be exercised in last a few years.He made almost half millon a year.

The only child support order I had was still the small number I got based on his VERY low income a few years ago. My questions is that

Can child support be retracive since I Didn't know his income?
When divorce was filed a few years ago, he didn't report his stock option. Now it was found, Could I ask for stock option as a part of child support? Actually these stock option is already exercised and they are cash now.

CAn I ask for sposual support now since the new discovery? I couldn't since he made same as I did and didn't disclose his stock as all?

My attorney said NO since it was already a court order. I suspect he isnot right. I am in CA. if he isn't right, I have to subsititute a good attorney. Thank yor very much if I can get the answer by this weekend!!!

所有跟帖: 

回複:child support -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (1357 bytes) () 11/15/2008 postreply 05:46:36

Thank you, old cat. You have a nice weekend!!!! -wondering2006- 給 wondering2006 發送悄悄話 wondering2006 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/15/2008 postreply 18:24:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”