回複:他說要殺了我的家人,今天甚至說要殺我們的孩子

來源: 隨著風兒飄 2008-11-02 01:34:02 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1521 bytes)
yesterday I was so scared.
Whatever I do, he never appreciate, and always thinks I do not cooperate with him.
I pretend to be a happy family to others. I don't want my baby to be hurt.
Everytime if he is angry, he would say that my family were bad, and he would like to kill my parents and me. even there is nothing to do with them.
Yesterday, I was working in my office, and he just rang me to attend a meeting. I went home in rain, just said that I was so busy. He became angry sudenly. Then said that he regreted to be married with me, then said the killing things. even my daughter. When he came back, he became another person. He is kind and polite to others, but always ruled to family. If my daughter is not bahave as he wished. He shouted to her, even she is just two.
We know each other since we were in primar school. we have been married 13 years. I still love him, I don't want he to be labled or something.
He even says terrible things to me in front of my friends but I still explained to my friends that he is not such a person to say such things.
I never told anybody about that, and I just went to see some consultants before (I didn't tell the consultants about him) just talked my feelings.
He said several times about killing my family and me. I am worried about my bady. if something happened, what she can do? Do you think I should write will to appoint a person who can look after her if there is something happend.
I wish he wont be crasy even kill her.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:他說要殺了我的家人,今天甚至說要殺我們的孩子 -daxia- 給 daxia 發送悄悄話 (29 bytes) () 11/02/2008 postreply 11:13:39

My God! I think you should leave him ASAP, it sounds very scary -alan'smom- 給 alan'smom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2008 postreply 19:27:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”