Please help -labor law lawyer or Laomao -xiexie

來源: xiao3xixi 2008-11-01 00:37:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1474 bytes)
Here is my case:

I work for a big company, i am accountant.

A couple of weeks ago, my manager came to me and told me that our director asked her to tell me that i should not put tea leaves in the sink i should go and clean them up. I was shocked and I told her I did not use tea leaves i used tea bags.

i felt insulted. but i was not not sure i should let it go or not. Than i thought i should test them. I wrote an email to our director that i passed 2 parts of CPA and whether I could get some the expenses reimbursed? I know my co-worker got re-imbursed. She wrote me back that because of the budget your next year's futurn expense could be in consideration.

after that i report the tea leaves incident to HR. HR had a meeting with me and for my concerns. I listed as follow 1. tea leaves -racial profiling. 2. concerns of not equal job opportunity (appplied a position, i qualified, i had done 50% of that job and knew the rest, i never even got an interview. i stayed for the hardest time of our department. meanwhile a lady from AP offered an staff accountant without any education backgroud, any experience, any skills. 3. unfair review. 4 concerns of being told not to express oppionions. 5 unfair treatment of CPA re-embursement.

Later HR down played everything.

I need help, can a good labor lawyer help me, I have everything in record, i also proved they downplayed anything, because they wrote me back on my concerns.

所有跟帖: 

look for a job -- all 5 points are not strong enough -bubble2008- 給 bubble2008 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2008 postreply 09:32:57

回複:Please help -labor law lawyer or Laomao -xiexie -xiao3xixi- 給 xiao3xixi 發送悄悄話 (641 bytes) () 11/01/2008 postreply 10:28:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”