let it be clear...technically, the order from..

來源: why-why 2008-10-08 13:07:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (783 bytes)
an American court is enforceable in China...

with that out of way, what you should do it to have the US court order certified in a Middle level people's court, the order then will be enforced at the local court...

my suggestion to you is to retain an attorney in China, and have that person deal with the matter...China's rule is very loose, Chinese attorney will provide contigent fee service ranging from 5 to 30% dependent upon if you pay the court fee or the attorney take care of all the expense...

Personally, I think that IF you have the right connection, i.e., if you hire the right attorney, as long as your ex has property, almost for sure you will get it...again, let me emphsize, you must have a well-connected attorney in China..

good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:let it be clear...technically, the order from.. -wondering2006- 給 wondering2006 發送悄悄話 wondering2006 的博客首頁 (475 bytes) () 10/08/2008 postreply 13:27:33

回複:回複:let it be clear...technically, the order from.. -why-why- 給 why-why 發送悄悄話 why-why 的博客首頁 (876 bytes) () 10/08/2008 postreply 17:47:17

我猜也是這樣.還是要靠關係!美國的官司已經夠頭痛了.謝謝回複. -單親媽媽求助- 給 單親媽媽求助 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2008 postreply 15:04:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”