The only problem will be

來源: ntking 2008-09-08 09:53:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (999 bytes)
回答: 回答老貓zhubaobao12008-09-08 08:14:05
I actually love this system, the system that really works. It's going to fix the issue by just sending that female theft to jail.

There is only one problem: we have to pay for the system to run, it's quite costly -- the cops have to be paid on their job, the jail needs lots of resources to be maintained. I really want to find some way to save some money on this, like change the law and have the theft's family finance her stay in jail, or outsource the jail service to China -- I actually have been appealing for this idea awhile, sending US prisoners to China, and have them serve their sentence there, so that China makes some money for this service, and US saves some money, a double-win game.

The idea sounds quite..., however, in human history the society has been able to send prisoners to isolated island like Australia to save cost on corrective administration, why they cannot be sent to the desert in Xinjiang of China? Same thing, same idea, the rest are just details.

所有跟帖: 

這樣多麻煩呀,又要出越洋機票,又要和“人權“記錄不佳的政府 -紅葉- 給 紅葉 發送悄悄話 (226 bytes) () 09/08/2008 postreply 12:02:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”