actually

來源: sketch2042 2008-08-15 00:35:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1397 bytes)
回答: 看來你和那對 腦 殘 認識很接近sketch20422008-08-14 11:24:38
if you got any idea about their personality and how they treat people first, you wouldnt make such a judgement. I got disgusted by how they treated me, they gave me the best 'respect' and pay in the office already, but I really hate how they treat others and think that they should pay the price for that.

They talk to interns like they are totally stupid. They yelled at a girl because she took out garbages on a wrong day without knowing the regulation in advance and only wanted to help. They still own some intern's money because they just dont want to pay. They want to enter China market but I dont feel they respect China at all. They talk like they are the best architects in the world but actually their professional quality is shockingly bad.

Also they've done so many sneaky things like contact my editor friend in Beijing sort of with my name behind me, they fired me coz they thought they've crossed the river. But lucky me my friend is a real best friend.

Basically they hired me only for my connections in China, but I started to doubt about their personality and professional level weeks ago so I was not sure if I should introduce them to my country. I think they sort of felt it and this became one of the major reasons for them to kick me out.

Now I'm actually very happy and released that I dont need to introduce them into beijing anymore.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”