want to sue an agency

來源: Kugua 2008-07-16 14:37:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (787 bytes)
hello, dear experts: the evaluation of my wife's chinese credentials for her RN licence has been pending for > 13wks, the stated normal processing time is 6-8 wks, but may vary in case of high volume (good excuse), we contacted them several times, every time the response is just a "in processing status", without saying they were having high volume or anything else. because of this pending, my wife still cannot work although RN job is in deed offered (she transfers her licence from another state). I'm wandering if we can sue them in name of breaking contract (we already paid them in full amount in time), in order to push them to finalize the process. this delay is totally unrelated to us. we would greatly appreciate any of your advice. government/agency is always very slow.

所有跟帖: 

I doubt. Can she get a temporary license? -Aidanmom- 給 Aidanmom 發送悄悄話 (123 bytes) () 07/16/2008 postreply 14:50:08

yes,with new toelf, old one expired. annoying. 回複:I doubt. Can -Kugua- 給 Kugua 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2008 postreply 16:44:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”