here is an answer for you..

來源: why-why 2008-07-08 12:20:26 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1257 bytes)
if you live in any of these states, any income after the date of marriage regardless who earned it will be 50:50 to each of you, theoretically...

Arizona
California
Idaho
Louisiana
Nevada
New Mexico
Texas
Washington
Wisconsin

except of course, gifts and inheritance ...

However, if you don't live in any of these states, you might still have a decend shot...from you previous post, you mentioned that you are the one who is doing the investment...therefore, you might be able to argue that part of the investment income is your earning...

What you need right now is marriage conseling, not attorney...plus, a serious talk with your hu*****and would help..

If I were you, I would not use divorce to test hu*****and's love/attachment ...calling wolf too many times is never a good idea...

however, if you do want to divorce, considering the decent amount of property involved, you should consult an attorney..

I am very interested in your story...because from the people I know, the strugle that you are having right now is not uncommon...if you could share more, I would like to write a story about it...if you want, you can qqh me with more info...

thanks and good luck..
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”