What in the Agreement

來源: zclearwater 2008-07-07 14:26:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1450 bytes)
回答: Another Law Suit ?!zclearwater2008-07-04 17:18:58
Thank you so much for your input.

My first mistake: I did not ask if he was a trial attorney. I assumed he was when signing him up since the service term in the agreement sates: ".... to prosecute Client's claim to judgment in trial court." If I had known he is not, I would not have retained him because under the circumstance, I knew I needed a trial attorney.

The agreement specifies “Attorney is authorized to associate and employ other counsel to assist in representing Client, at Attorney’s own expense.”

My second mistake: I consented the trial attorney’s withdrawal because he had been ignoring my phone calls, emails and I had thought how he could handle it at trial if he did not know my worsening symptoms and updated medical bills. I had not known I was not obligated to sign him off until after that. His ignoring me was the death-wound, and which partially contributed to his withdrawal.

The one tried to take 40% from the reimbursement of rental car expenses: He tried, we argued and he was angry and yelled at me, but he dared not to take it as I finally told him to take whatever he wanted, and I would take it back from the small claim court. There is material difference between attempt and real doing. I do have his email proof. Are you sure even attempt, he can be in trouble? I have no intention to have him disciplined, but I will be of upper hand if so when comes to the fee issue.

所有跟帖: 

回複:What in the Agreement -apt- 給 apt 發送悄悄話 (1265 bytes) () 07/08/2008 postreply 00:19:33

Thank you for this helpful information. -zclearwater- 給 zclearwater 發送悄悄話 (195 bytes) () 07/08/2008 postreply 21:26:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”