can I move out of the house

來源: guest917d 2008-07-03 07:21:49 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1291 bytes)
Hi:

We have a 4-year-old girl, and now I am 6 month pregnancy for our second baby. My hu*****and and I had a big fight before, and after that we separated our account, and each of us is responsible for some portion of the house expenses. He makes about 2 times of what I make (I am a software engineer).

Now I wanted my parents to come over here and take care of our second child for a year so that I can keep my job. But he did not want them to come over. I was very disappointed. His dad lives with us all the time .... (Yes, he grows up in US, and I am from China).

I let my parents apply for the visa, and they got it. Now I am going to buy them air tickets. But I am not happy that I have to pay all of these expenses, i am very sad that he does not welcome my parents, even though they come here to take care of our baby.

I wonder if I can move out of the house with my little girl, and he pays us the child support. I have some savings, and I think I can afford it. I need some time to separate from my hu*****and, and it may very well be the start of our divorce.

The question i have is: can i leave the house with my little girl? what reason can i use to support my moving out? what effect will this be on my future divorce if we have one? THanks
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”