My Suggestion

來源: Houston888 2008-06-07 10:03:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2108 bytes)
Champion Dealer is a very big car dealer in Houston area(Champion Chevrolet,Nissan,Toyato etc, several branches). Like most car dealer, they want to make more money by using legal but maybe not unethical way. However, If they tricked you $3000 dollars(more than 10%), that looks beyond thier rule. The price range for Toyota RAV4 is not very big here. You can request the quotes from several other dealers(from internet)and
see if there is a $3000 different(200 -300 dollars diff is possible). I bought a couple of new cars here and found the bargain range is very limited. So if you
find out the price is similar(yours may be handreds dollars more,that is normal,no one always get best deal,never compare to your friends'), then you may feel much relieve. forget it and move on.If you did pay $3000 more, you can bring this case to small claim court(check if they deal with these kind of cases). The process is very simple. You pay $60 to court in advance and fill out several forms. Then go to court later. If all is facts(they asked you $3000 more than market price),I believe judge will be side with you.Before you consider this action, you need to do several things as follows:
1.Get 3 -5 quotes from several dealers(includes your dealer)
2.Do you math carefully. Inculing TTL fee.You can't compare apple to orange.
3,Check if local small claim court accept this case
4,Send a registere letter with return reply to your dealer and tell them your concerns and may take legal action.

BTW, I have several suggestions to you.
1. Don't blaim other people here, his or her purpose is good.Someone maybe lost patient to you.You come here to ask help,always to be nice.Some word may be a little bit harsh.
2. Never say I pay 30% reward etc,that will hurt someone. I think no one want to make money here.
3. Try to laern how to make thing simple and clear.
4. Don't too emotional when thinking or doing something.
Especially talking to dealer in public. Sometimes you are right,but endup you lost.

This is just my 2 cents. You can disagree.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回複:My Suggestion -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (787 bytes) () 06/07/2008 postreply 19:43:05

問題是:不是價高低的問題,是在整個過程中存在很多欺詐。 -emia- 給 emia 發送悄悄話 (504 bytes) () 06/08/2008 postreply 19:09:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”