RD's “non-legal” advice for you: exercising your First Amendmen

來源: --z-- 2008-06-05 15:04:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1885 bytes)
Old Cat and others said that you do not have a case and I believe them all. But, I think you can “trick” them back following this advice published by Reader’s Digest.

Recently, I read an RD article advising people “tricks” on forcing companies, dealerships and the alike to provide them with services and products they reasonably deserve. “Exercising your First Amendment right” was illustrated with an allegedly true story as following:

This guy bought a new vehicle from a dealership and a week or so later he found that the same dealer is advertizing the same model for a price thousands of dollars less than what he paid. So, he went back to the dealer and asked for a refund. He was, of course, turned down. After a few failed attempts, he got home and made some fliers on which the words “This dealership lies!!!” were baldly printed. Armed with his fliers, he went to the dealer yet again and told the dealer that he was going to hand out those fliers to everyone who would enter the dealership and that is his First Amendment right. And it turned out that he came back home with a big fat check from the dealership and just needed to dump his fliers in the trash. The rationale for this trick to work is that no dealership wants to get negative public images and lost potential buyers just for a few thousands of dollars.

This advice is published in RD and I believe it’s legal to follow. So, if I were you I would make a big poster saying “This dealership tricks its customers!!!” and follow the guy’s actions. I do not remember which issue of RD that had this article. But I think it is a recent (this year or last year) one and you probably can find out by searching online if you want. If the trick works, please let us all know. But, if it doesn’t or gets you into trouble, please go after RD and not me. ;-)

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”