Should I go to the court?

來源: caracciden 2004-06-03 11:37:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (837 bytes)
My friend she lives in TRoy, NY, had a accident recently, one lady drove her car rushed the red light and hit my friend's car at side doors. The police issured ticket to that lady and wrote down some whitness. Because the lady refused to commit, so ALlstate took some days to investigate the case, today Car Insu.(AllState) called my friends and said they only pay 80% because althought my friend was in green light, but before she started to drive during redlight became green, she need to look at left side, is this ridiculous excuse? How should she response? and also she was asked to stop renting car from today but she hasn't got any money from car insurance, also evaluation person came to her apartment to check the car, report much less damage, what should she do now? thanks ! BTW, ALl state is too rude to answer the question

所有跟帖: 

保險公司都這樣, 找當地的車禍律師談談, 如果 -stp- 給 stp 發送悄悄話 (36 bytes) () 06/03/2004 postreply 13:19:36

回複:保險公司都這樣,case is too small, -notworth.- 給 notworth. 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/03/2004 postreply 13:23:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”