letter from auto insurance agent

來源: tigerm80 2008-04-28 07:45:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1614 bytes)
The auto accident happened last August. I drove Honda Accord and the other party drove GMC truck. He crashed on me when I turned left. Fortunately, both of us did not go to emergence after the accident, although the emergence ambulance came. My car was totaled. That was a very terrible experience to me and my family.

Today I received a letter as follows from my auto insurance company agent. Should I sign the form to disclose the limit? What is the purpose of the letter? I’m little bit concerned. Thank in advance for your thought and advice.

As you are aware, the limits of liability which you have purchased on your auto policy amounts to $100,000 per individual or $300,000 per accident. This means for any one individual hurt due to your negligence /liability, our company will only be able to pay up to $100,000 per individual.

We have been advised that this claimant has sustained significant bodily injury. This office is working diligently to try to settle this case in an amicable fashion.

The attorney for the other party has requested that we disclose the amount of your policy limit to them. If you wish to do so, please sign and return a copy of this letter to me.

In any event, we will do our very best to have this matter resolved without being personally inconvenienced. I will happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this matter. My telephone number is ****

I agree to disclose my policy limits. X ______________ Date ________________

Sincerely,

所有跟帖: 

of course not -##^^##- 給 ##^^## 發送悄悄話 (159 bytes) () 04/28/2008 postreply 09:24:26

回複:of course not -tigerm80- 給 tigerm80 發送悄悄話 (250 bytes) () 04/28/2008 postreply 13:02:40

better communicate with your agent -fpxjz- 給 fpxjz 發送悄悄話 (98 bytes) () 04/28/2008 postreply 13:32:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”