Answers

來源: ntking 2008-04-07 09:46:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3372 bytes)
回答: Great! We're witnessing the birth of a new woman:)ntking2008-04-07 08:01:32
Q: 1st, can he change his mind/behavior - i mean fix his mental problem, if he did take those counseling/class seriously – I suggested to him before but he denied he needs any help. Now he said he wanted to try...

A: Is he going to change his mentality and behavior? Nobody knows, even the shrink wouldn't know. One thing for sure is: He's not going to change if there is no societal intervention -- arrest him, question him, charge him, try him and, if necessary, correct him. However, it's possible he will change and improve -- so long as he recognizes the jail and monetary fine behind him. Whether he is happy about it? Nobody knows, even the shrink wouldn't know, however, there is a chance for the birth of a true gentleman -- the kind of man well behaved, considerate and straight, in the mean time successful and helpful, the kind of man that understands he needs to behave himself first before he can do any help to others in need, specifically to him, the patients -- the unfortunate, weak and needy.

The system is working very well -- it's making sure nobody breaks the bottom, by using force and sending him to jail if he does not behave. Nonetheless, the question for you is not about the bottom:), it's about the top line -- how beautiful we want to make the life be! Life cannot be beautiful if there is no true love, respect, appreciation and a recognition to the limit of our humanity, are you willing to try? It is your decision?

If it were my personal situation -- a person that I love but hurts me, I may give him second chance for the condition: confess first! Say sorry deep from heart to God first then we can talk! I'm a strong man, I rarely give people second chance -- if they no good I just kick their ass and dump them, so that I can use my time taking care the ones I love.

This is a major decision in life, you want to go through all spiritual process first, and make sure you are comfortable with any decision you may make -- no matter you take him or dump him.

Q: 2nd, do you think I can put down something legally bonding with him now for the future if things do not work out and the worst happened. I am scared, not financially – I do have a somehow decent job as an accounting manager in a small company. The reason that I still wondering if I should give him another chance is because of our son, and maybe I still love him – he used to be my whole world… I know this kind of relationship is not healthy, maybe it’s time to change…please advice.

A: Yes, absolutely! The principle is simple: do what matters, do what works. There is no need to think about any small trick that sounds clever but actually is garbage, there is no need to mix up love and working mechanism -- they are just two separate objects. For example, I love my dog, a Rotweiller, I train my dog well, but I still know this could be a dangerous animal to other people, so I control him very well -- for example just by making him lay down: down, down, dady still loves you.

Your hu*****and is an animal that may be able to do some work, as a doc, but does need attention from subjects that have force, to make sure he behaves. Putting everything on document is absolutely necessary! Don't worry too much about him even if he ends up in jail, the decent system still has his human rights well respected.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”