S-Corporation Tax Issues, New York area

Hi, It is the first time for me to fill a tax return involving S-Corp that I formed last year.

Actually, I registered the company in last July, yet, there was no business until last Nov. Since last Nov., I worked as a consultant under my own S-Corp for a major firm till today. However, the first payment I received from this work was in late Jan. 2008.

Question #1. Do I have to file any tax returns for this S-Corp in 2007 tax year? There will be no 1099 filed to IRS for 2007.

Question #2. Does anyone know a good accountant for business filings around New York City area? And what is the usual range of price they charge for such a filing (the case like above and the potential filing of 2008 onwards, which will have revenues.)? I checked with HR Block, yet they only have an office very far away handling corporate filings. I believe they must be more convenient choices.

Thank you very much!

所有跟帖: 

1。yes 2。隨便找一個cpa firm 都可以。 -doshare- 給 doshare 發送悄悄話 doshare 的博客首頁 (24 bytes) () 02/18/2008 postreply 13:43:29

Thank you very much! :) -idiot94- 給 idiot94 發送悄悄話 (75 bytes) () 02/19/2008 postreply 06:50:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!