回複:Should I sue him discriminatio

來源: 上上 2004-05-17 23:01:57 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1235 bytes)
Is there any evidence suggesting that Spitzer intentionally hid your work order? And did he give you an explanation why he made you wait but serviced the other car whose owner was also late?

If his explanation is not satisfactory, you may have some discrimination here, but I don't think it's practical to go to court given the costs. Cases like this typically settle. Given the situation as you described, even if you get a settlement, it may not even cover your lawyer's fees.

I'm not suggesting that you should suck it up. You can, for example, demand an apology. You can also complain to the Better Business Bureau. If you feel you've been mistreated, make it known to him and to others. It would be bad publicity for his business and he would want to avoid it (especially in CA, where there are so many minorities).

Whether he told the technician to make you wait would be a debatable point now, but he should at least give you an explanation as to why he chose to work on the other late customer first and why he let the technician move on to other cars when he know (or should have known) that you had a work order. Once you get the explanations or the lack thereof, you can start from there.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:Should I sue him discriminatio -jacque_j- 給 jacque_j 發送悄悄話 (97 bytes) () 05/17/2004 postreply 23:17:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”