You need to move out first for

回答: simple, first of all, differenStatehas2004-05-15 12:48:27

Unfortunately in MY state include NYC, New York's version of a no-fault divorce requires that the spouses live apart from one another for at least a year before a divorce can be filed. The parties must execute a Separation Agreement, which must be filed with the local County Clerk before the one-year period begins to run. The spouse suing for divorce must prove that he or she has substantially performed the terms of the Separation Agreement to obtain a divorce.
The last choice for you is, talk to him, directly tell him you want to divorce, tell him you're very serious, if he still bother you, for example, once you move out, file a motion for Separation(maybe you need to find a lawyer to do it for you, usually without child, cost several hundred dollors), if you goes to your new house, bother you, you may call police. In that case, police would always pretect your right. But I hope you can solve it peacefully. Because if he still bother you, that means he does love you, just he doesn't understand he can't force you. If you think it's necessary, I may talk to him. Anyway, this is in USA, everybody needs to repect other people's choice.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回複:You need to move out first for -一個急需解脫的女人- 給 一個急需解脫的女人 發送悄悄話 (117 bytes) () 05/15/2004 postreply 22:46:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!