I think your parents are right.

來源: N. 2007-10-21 13:10:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1015 bytes)
With you current hu*****and, no way you can give the child for adoption.

We all know how difficult it is for a middle-age woman in China. Not too mention with one teenager and a baby. Even in America, a female immigrant with two kids is very difficult. And I do not think the father can raise a normal child.

As to get greencard because of the child, with the record that you were planning to abort, with your hu*****and like he is, it could be troublesome. (Not impossible; but difficult.) There are all kinds of ways to get GC. Most of them are much easier.

Even not think for yourself, think for your son. He is going to be a teenager soon, living in a single-parent family. If his mom can not give him enough attention, his future could be worrisome.

Normally, I don't think it is right for abortion. But your case is different. Of course, it is your decision. Whichever the decision is, don't think back, don't regret. You are not alone, you have your son who is dependent on you.

所有跟帖: 

什麽是ADEA labor law 啊? -後悔晚矣- 給 後悔晚矣 發送悄悄話 (49 bytes) () 10/21/2007 postreply 13:58:04

謝謝!說的太好了,句句說到我的現實情況。 -後悔晚矣- 給 後悔晚矣 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/21/2007 postreply 13:49:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”