Son broke elbow at school.Can I ask school to pay for

來源: cielo 2007-09-13 23:41:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (983 bytes)
our hospital copayment of $250? My 6 year old son was pushed off the monkey bars at school and broke his elbow. The yard duty even let him walk to the office. It was very bad fracture and he had to be hospitalized for surgery to put pins in the elbow. Is it ok for me to ask the school to pay or ask them to find the kid who pushed him off to pay for our copayment? It's not much money but I'm just too upset with this accident that has given my son so much pain and inconvinence. He had to stay home and stopped the piano, art and Chinese lessons and had to use pain medication for several days. When the school called me they just said he fell off. Later my son told me another kid from another class pushed him. He said a name but not too sure. However, he said he knew the face and his room number. And we are planning to transfer him to another public school with better behaving kids. He's been in this school for only 1 month and I knew the kids are rough here.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Son broke elbow at school.Can I ask school to pay for -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (1019 bytes) () 09/14/2007 postreply 05:37:15

Thanks for your advice.We never want to sue the school -cielo- 給 cielo 發送悄悄話 cielo 的博客首頁 (450 bytes) () 09/14/2007 postreply 19:55:15

回複:Son broke elbow at school.Can I ask school to pay for -wxc2008- 給 wxc2008 發送悄悄話 wxc2008 的博客首頁 (534 bytes) () 09/14/2007 postreply 08:58:48

Thanks for your reply.Just hope son gets healed soon. -Cielo- 給 Cielo 發送悄悄話 Cielo 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2007 postreply 19:56:52

You are right. I'll do that. Thanks a lot. -cielo- 給 cielo 發送悄悄話 cielo 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2007 postreply 12:12:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”