回複:if you post your questions here

回答: helptu892007-08-08 16:36:06

I know, but I have posted this on here before, someone laugh at me.

OK Here is the situation

I am a lady, I work in a private company, I have indian colleague, he has very good relationship with the management, because they think he is smart and can do project well and make money for the company, now he will take all the projects to Indian.

We were not enemy to each other until I complain about him that he was touching me on wrists and waist while we walk. The HR gave a report after my complain, but didn't do anything to him. After the incident, he did not treat me well, always say bad thing about me in front of
me or behind me with the manager, the manager started to treat me not good too (one time our PM sent me an email about not to finish something in time, and let him take over, even VP(PM's boss) thinks not appropriate. I was almost crying that day.

Right after I complain about him, I tried to get another job, well, I got an offer, not much as before, but closer
to home.

So now, my question is: is there any chance I can sue or claim about the situation I faced in my company. If yes, to whom, how I can do it and what is the chance of success.

Thank you for your help, serious response only.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:if you post your questions here -tu89- 給 tu89 發送悄悄話 (248 bytes) () 08/08/2007 postreply 22:38:17

-甲酸- 給 甲酸 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 08/09/2007 postreply 07:57:43

You need to document the treatment and save evidence, if any -昭君出塞因地製宜- 給 昭君出塞因地製宜 發送悄悄話 昭君出塞因地製宜 的博客首頁 (174 bytes) () 08/09/2007 postreply 09:03:55

tu89, I would dito "You need to document the treatment and save -imo- 給 imo 發送悄悄話 (66 bytes) () 08/09/2007 postreply 18:12:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!