Help?! Can New Car Purchase Contract be revised? Please help!

來源: friend_owl 2007-07-18 19:26:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1656 bytes)
I just signed all documents last night (Tuesday night) for 2007 Altima 2.5s Auto. But I have not picked up the car yet since I have not got insurance yet.

Since, in this morning(Wed), my wife didn't agree with me for purchasing "Lo Jack" ($831) and Extended Warranty ($1600), I wanted to cancel those two options. I went to dealer store very early this morning and told the service department to stop installing Lo Jack. But I didn't find other person due to too early in the morning.

Then I called the salesman (who I dealed with last night) and left message in very early morning. He returned me call at 10:00am and said he will take care everything for not installing Lo Jack and said I can do paper work again on Thursday night which I set to pick it up originally.

Then in the day time after that, I called their Finance director and tell her my story. She said I can come anytime before pick up and they will help me out.

I just want to double make sure here.

Can anybody tell me that, if I go there tomorrow after my work, I should not meet any trouble for this issue, is that right? Is there any trap might happen after I be there tomorrow night, for example, they might say the purchase for Lo Jack can not be cancelled? BUt the lady in finance last night did say "Extended warranty" can be cancelled within 60 days. But I forgot asking the penalty for that.

I just worry about whether it would take me any more trouble or not?

I have not picked up my car yet.

Please advise. I am in *Santa Clara* County, CA. My wife and I are not in the same place now.

Many many thanks.

所有跟帖: 

want to cancel two options:Lo Jack and Extended Warranty -friend_owl- 給 friend_owl 發送悄悄話 friend_owl 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2007 postreply 19:26:24

I am in *Santa Clara* County, CA -friend_owl- 給 friend_owl 發送悄悄話 friend_owl 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2007 postreply 19:26:55

回複:Help?! Can New Car Purchase Contract be revised? Please help! -wxc2008- 給 wxc2008 發送悄悄話 wxc2008 的博客首頁 (411 bytes) () 07/18/2007 postreply 19:44:58

我以前買車有類似的問題,我的是SALE騙我們,說買了這個WARRANTY每月隻要 -知福惜福- 給 知福惜福 發送悄悄話 知福惜福 的博客首頁 (221 bytes) () 07/18/2007 postreply 20:08:23

Thanks.So, the monthly payment can not be changed. But -friend_owl- 給 friend_owl 發送悄悄話 friend_owl 的博客首頁 (20 bytes) () 07/19/2007 postreply 09:48:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”