回複:老貓,請支支招!

來源: selfselfself 2007-07-06 14:57:31 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1418 bytes)
Forgive me if I am wrong, I think your hubby does want a divorce, now it's just not the time for him to say it. He may be low in EQ as you see it, but I will say, his IQ is definitely high judging by his salary. He is keeping silience because he has something that he can not put it artfully based on his low EQ. I would say he wants first legal separation now without saying it.

If I were you, I would definitely tell him that you are seeking legal and social help because he keeps shut and you don't know what's going on, so you have to prepare for the worst. He may still be hesitating, you can present him enough deterrance that he would want to stay in a nominal marriage and pay his due. But with him taking one baby away, he may get aggressive.

Check your current state of residence and his future state of residence for divorce proceeding, consult a lawyer. Don't let him take away the baby.

This forum is for suggestion only. When things come to this stage, spend a couple hundred dollar and talk to a professional face to face. You can also seek state and local supporting groups' help on this.

I think OLD CAT does not want you to actively seeking divorce by presenting a dire consequence to you afterwards. I suggest you paint a similar picture to your hu*****and to stop his mission. I would always prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Regards
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”