回複:回複:[回複:F2轉J1,有這樣的例子嗎?] Yes, but it's not a good approach.

Several friends of mine are working in FDA, under H1-B status. So, I really don't understand why they refuse to apply H1-B for you and insist giving you J-1.

Anyway, I'll try to give you a rough idea about how to apply/change your current status F-2 to J-1, though I can't see where is vagueness.

Ask the employer (FDA) to issue you an I-AP66 form, just like an I-20 form to F-1. Bring your offer letter with you, just like the admission letter to F-1. Maybe there are some other documents, however I can't recall them all. Of course you need all your personal documents. Go online through the web site of the Department of State or just Google it. Then make an appointment of visa applying interview of the US consulate in one of the cities in Canada or Mexico, which you can choose from severals as you like. After making an online payment, the only thing left is just arranging your travel.

Of course you can also go back to China to apply your J-1 visa.

Whereever you want to go to apply your J-1 visa, you can easily get it, I think. Because J-1 is with so much restraints. Timing and costs maybe the only things you need to consider.

Hope these help. You are welcome!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!